What is Auto Insurance....
Auto Insurance is protection against damage to you, your car, another person, or another car in the event of an accident. Before you purchase a policy you should know how your car insurance protects you, and what types of coverage are available so you can decide what level of protection you want and expect out of your policy.
A Basic Breakdown of Auto Insurance Coverage.
There are basically six different types of coverages. Some may be required by law. Others are optional. They are:
- Bodily Injury Liability - for injuries the policyholder causes to someone else.
- Medical Payments- for treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car regardless of who is at fault.
- Property Damage Liability - for damage the policyholder causes to someone else’s property.
- Collision- for damage to the policyholder’s car from a collision.
- Comprehensive - for damage to the policyholder’s car not involving a collision with another car (including damage from fire, explosions, earthquakes, floods, and riots), and theft.
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorists Coverage - Pays for you and / or your passengers medical expenses (up to your policy limits) when the at fault party doesn't have insurance or doesn't have enough insurance to pay for the injuries that they cause to you in an auto accident. You can also recover lost wages due to the inability to work due to the injuries you sustain from the Un-Insured / Under-Insured Driver PLUS......... Compensation for pain and suffering
- Overall it's great coverage to have considering the amount of uninsured drivers on our roadways and the added premium is minimal in comparison to the protection it provides.
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND UN-INSURED / UNDER-INSURED COVERAGE TO ALL OF OUR CLIENTS !
- Contact Us To Learn More (623) 241-0237
The Importance of Un-insured / Under-Insured Coverage and WHY we STRONGLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING IT
Un-Insured / Under-Insured coverage is an optional coverage on your Arizona Auto Insurance Policy, but we STRONGLY RECOMMENDED it to every one of our clients.
If you are injured in an auto accident and the other party is at fault and they don't have enough insurance to pay for your injuries your Under-Insured coverage will pay for your medical expenses (up to your policy limits) ..............It will also pay supplemental payments for lost income and for pain and suffering.
Before you think about rejecting Un-Insured / Under-Insured Coverage think about the protection you will be giving up to save a few extra dollars. Those extra dollars you'll save can be the difference between having coverage in place to take care of your medical expenses or paying those medical expenses out of your own pocket.
There is a great value to be realized with Un-insured / Under-Insured coverage on your policy.......
And........................... We STRONGLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING IT.